Documentation to be presented together with the official preregistration form:
- Original and photocopy of the llibre de família (family register book).
- Original and photocopy of the national identity card of the solicitant (parent or guardian).
- Original and photocopy of the national identity card of the student if above 14 years of age, or for students under 14 years if they are in possession of a national identity card.
- Original and photocopy of the TSI (targeta sanitària individual, or individual health card). If the student does not possess this card, the department of education will consult CatSalut regarding the CIP code of the individual health card.
Documentation that must be presented to demonstrate the general criteria for admission:
- Proximity of main residence:
Certificat d'empadronament (municipal census certificate) or volant municipal de convivència, which officially confirms that the student lives with the solicitant, when the main residence differs from that listed on the national identity card.
- Photocopy of the employment contract or the certificate issued by the company, when the workplace address of the parent of guardian is relevant.
- Documentation demonstrating that the solicitant is a beneficiary of social welfare income (RMI).
- Original and photocopy of the certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Large or single-parent family:
- Original and photocopy of valid carnet de família numerosa (large family card) or carnet de família monoparental (single-parent family card).
- A report issued by a doctor of the public health system, or an official medical certificate with a signature validated by the medical association of the corresponding specialization, expressly stating that the student has been diagnosed with a chronic illness affecting the digestive, metabolic or endocrine systems, including celiac disease, and with the disease clearly specified.